Dataguru.in has a no tolerance spam policy. All Dataguru.in subscribers have
to sign a legal and binding agreement against any such activity and we do not
permit export or download of any email contacts through our services.
Our customer support actively monitors product usage and keeps a track of
any/all request for omissions or report of abuse.
By signing the Email Addendum you will /have
agreed to :
Not to indulge in any spamming or related activity mentioned in the Terms
of Use & Service
Not to resell or distribute/share contact related information with anyone outside
Any customer found to be using Dataguru.in for spam or in violation of our Terms
of Use & Service will be immediately cut-off from use of the
product with no refunds. If you know of or suspect any violators, please
notify us immediately at email@example.com.
- We strictly forbid mass mailing multiple contacts and each such communication
should be or B2B or corporate use only.
- Every email sent to a contact originating from Dataguru.in should contain
a mandatory unsubscribe link.
- Every email should be sent from an individual ( or constituting an individual)
and not through mailbots or mass mailing tools or through emails such
as firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
or other general addresses..
- We request and promote the practice of sending any email communication
through individual corporate email ids only.
- The contact details and other related details are proprietary Dataguru.in
information and reselling or distributing such information will have legal
| Contact Information
||All of your emails should be pre-filled with your contact information including your physical
|| Ensure that every email sent by
you contains an unsubscribe link, as required by the Dataguru.in Terms
of Use & Service , which allows your contacts to opt-out of
future emails and automatically updates your contact lists so you can avoid
sending unwanted emails to those who have unsubscribed.
||Ensure that your email's "From" address
is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
|| Ensure that your communication content does not
contain any inappropriate text or message other than the intended business
usage or contains a subject line contain false or misleading information
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email).
By sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it or have
not indicated through any sort of communication against receiving such messages.
Take the Spam Test
- Are you sending to or from non-specific addresses such as:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
or other general addresses.
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly
to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has either not explicitly agreed to join
your mailing list or indicated not to receive emails from you?
- Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their
- Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via
a reply to your email within 10 days or the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be
labeled a SPAMMER.